Napoleon 1450 Independence Wood Stove
Napoleon is proud to offer the World Renown Quality of their wood burning technology at an economical price. A wood stove that allows you to be free from the dependency of the Utility Companies for home heating. It's the perfect time to take control of your INDEPENDENCE!
Napoleon Exclusive Features:
Great Value, Proven Performance, Extended Burn Time, Clean Burning Technology, Stylish looks
• Appealing pedestal base provides a well concealed inlet for combustion air which can be drawn from outside to add even more heating efficiency
• The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean and efficient burn
• Wrap around side shields add a delicate balance of elegance and functional practicality helping to disperse heat evenly and reduce clearances to combustibles
• Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door
• Air wash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
• Economical 6” flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations
• Secondary air tube protected with a stainless steel cover plate ensures complete combustion
• Upper firebox lined with ceramic fiber baffles
• Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room
• Optional heat circulating blower increases hot air distribution throughout the room
• Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time
• Available in painted black
• President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
Specifications Model 1450
Width x Height x Depth (inches) 25 1/2 x 33 1/4 x 27
Firebox Chamber (W.H.D.) (inches) 18 x 12 x 18
Firebox Capacity 2.25 cu. ft.
Door size (height x width) 14 3/4 x 19 3/8
Weight without bricks 250 lb.
Weight of Bricks 145 lb.
Approximate Area Heated* sq. ft. 1,000 - 2,000
Heat output BTU/h** 11,400 - 41,300
Heat Output BTU/h (high burn)*** 70,000 BTU
Burn Time (low fire)* 9 hours
Catalytic combustor no
Mobile home approved yes
R-2000 approved (Canada) yes
Max. log size 18"
Outside combustion air yes
Flue diameter 6"
Flue size prefabricated 6"
Minimum Clearances with Single Wall Chimney Connector from Stove to Combustibles
Rear 12" / Side 12" / Corner 6"
Minimum Clearances with Approved Double Wall Pipe from Stove to Combustibles
Rear 6" / Side 10" / Corner 4"
*Figures may vary with individual conditions. Please consult your specialty dealer
**EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) rated BTU/HR with softwood test fuel (for emissions testing only) - no refueling
***Wolf Steel Ltd. own test results showing realistic BTU using hardwood logs with regular refueling. Heat output will differ depending on chimney draft as well as type, moisture content and size of wood.
NAPOLEON STOVES ARE CERTIFIED FOR EMISSIONS TO EPA PHASE 2 1990 STANDARDS AND SAFETY TESTED TO NORTH AMERICAN STANDARDS